Forum

Guest  

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Topic: Smoke Alarm Saves Man's Life After Chip Pan Fire
Tom Simpson
Administrator
Posts: 440

Reputation: 0
Smoke Alarm Saves Man's Life After Chip Pan Fire
on: May 15, 2017, 13:05

An elderly gentleman was saved after a chip pan caught fire at his address in Albany Street, Goldenhill.

It was reported the bungalow was severely damaged following the fire before Firefighters arrived at the scene before 9.00 p.m. last night.

The gentleman received no injuries, although the bungalows kitchen was badly damaged and the remainder of the building was smoke logged.

Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service attended the fire with engines coming from nearby Sandyford as well as from Hanley.

The good news for the resident was that the property was fitted with working smoke alarms that alerted him in time to get out of the building, which if not could have had more serious consequences to the outcome.

For more on this story follow the link

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/cooker-fire-at-bungalow-on-albany-strreet-in-goldenhill/story-30332764-detail/story.html


Pages: [1]
WP Forum Server by ForumPress | Lucid Crew
Version: 1.8.2 ; Page loaded in: 0.025 seconds.