City Council to look into “Road Potholes”

To report a problem with the road, pavement, footway or verge, you are being asked by Stoke on Trent City Council to report it immediately to them.

This is a chance for residents across the City of Stoke on Trent, and especially for the people who walk and drive regularly around Sandyford and Goldenhill to exercise their right and do something about it.

The contact telephone number to report highway problems is 01782 237061 between 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>




The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.