How to Report Untaxed or Uninsured Vehicles

DVLA advise that if you have any concerns regarding untaxed or uninsured vehicles then please don’t hesitate to contact them.

Please be aware if you wish to report untaxed vehicles then you can do so by using the DVLA website and filling in their contact form. If you wish to report a vehicle for being driven with no insurance then you can do so by contacting them online or via the 101 none emergency number.

You can access certain details of a vehicle by entering the registration of the vehicle on the DVLA website.

For reporting untaxed or uninsured vehicles follow the link

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>




The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.