Arson Caused House Fire

Police are treating a house fire which left a man in hospital as arson. Staffordshire Fire & Rescue were called to an address in Burnaby Road, Sandyford on Tuesday evening (10th July).

A man, in his 30s, was treated for smoke inhalation before being taken to the Royal Stoke Hospital. An investigation into the incident has proved that the fire was started deliberately.

Firefighters attended the scene from Sandyford and Hanley fire stations, along with an ambulance paramedic where a man at the address had to be treated for smoke inhalation.

For more on this story follow the link https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/house-fire-left-man-hospital-1773925

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>